STEKA August 2014
Building work and progress January 2014
Building work and progress December 2013
- Building Complete & all moved in !! (see header photo)
- see Kenyawi Kids: Malawi ‘s facebook page (updates by Caroline Dixon) for regular updates! https://www.facebook.com/groups/36053226313/
- STEKA now has 1 permanent building on land they own! They will begin agriculture projects very soon 🙂
- Goal below Met (5/2013)!!
- only a little over $1000.00 US dollars is needed to complete the installation of solar power, making the new home safe for the STEKA family to move into! Can you help us reach this goal? Contact Heather Tatusko at email@example.com to learn about donating to this amazing children’s home working to save street children in Malawi!
Godknows Maseko will be informing us any day now on the health inspection meeting and any other needs that might be needed at STEKA! visit his facebook page for daily updates
Check out STEKA Children’s home “Brick by Brick” Campaign. The money raised & bricks created will go to building STEKA’s new & permanent residence in Nyambadwe (Blantyre, Malawi).
Would you like to be apart of this amazing building process? Contact Heather Tatusko if you live in the USA and would like to learn how you can donate to STEKA and help make their dream of owning a home and working farm a reality! Cell: 614-579-6173 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Godknows Maseko @ email@example.com
8 thoughts on “STEKA’S Residence”
Dear Godknows and Hellen,
You are diong a fabulous job It is just brilliant to see the plans become a reality. I will continue to pray for you.
Godnows and Hellen God is with U to encrease your power to do this great job.
GODNOWS AND HELLEN GOD BLESS U FOR THE GREAT JOB URE DOING
I will be glad to reconnect to you and Helen, the early days was the best, its seems thing are just getting better. Lets talk
Am sorry i always take time to check the web,how are you then and how are you doing.STILL remember you always and you always in our minds and hearts you are part of our life
Doing great and also missing you all, what is you e-mai address
firstname.lastname@example.org happy Easter from STEKA children
Thank you everyone for your support! Thanks to STEKA’s partner in the USA, Grace Central!